Friday, September 19, 2008

Spirit Week

This week was Spirit Week at school! Monday was Super Model Day; Tuesday was Blast From the Past day; Wednesday was Pirate Day; Thursday was A Day in Spain; and today was Crazy Day! I wore my hair all crazy! Plus, Cole had this awesome wig, and I wore it during math! Except for he took it away, so I couldn't see myself in the mirror...
Anyways, for Super Model Day I was a Sports Model (with High Heels!!!). Then on Tuesday is was from the 50's, and I wore a poodle skirt! On Wednesday I didn't have anything. On Thursday I wore this really cute outfit with a flower in my hair! It was an awesome week! Except for we had Block Days, and those aren't the best....
OH! And just to let Cole know, the Spirit Assesmbly was awesome to! You guys did a great job!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

yes yes yes yes! awesome i hate block though!

Myranda said...

totally